I am so happy to share with all of you what I have been working on lately. I created a graphic tee shirt company POSIE+Co. My sister for years wanted and encouraged me to go into the world of fashion. Maybe fashion merchandising or be a retail buyer…. but I chose the world of nursing. Which is amazing and I am so happy that I became a nurse but for me I ALWAYS had the little (fashion) place in my heart that needed to be filled. It is funny how life comes full circle, so here I am with now with my company POSIE+Co. One of my missions with POSIE+Co is to collaborate with other military wives. I found as a military wife sometimes we put our gifts and passions on the back burner, POSIE+Co gives a platform for some wives to share their voice and gifts. My first collaboration is with my best friend Ally who is a Air Force wife and the most talented artist and calligrapher out there (SEE HER SHOP HERE) and a POST all about her written by the Everyday Grace Blog, (<——– click the link to enter out giveaway #everydayposie or here—–> a Rafflecopter giveaway)
This has been such a learning and growing experience for me. My husband always says it is so important to go through uncomfortable situations or experiences in life to truly grow as a person. And for me starting a company and everything that comes with it has been fun but uncomfortable at times. Not knowing how to do everything and how much time something takes…. but it has been worth it and so much fun! SO check out the website and shop a little, each month we have a TEE OF THE MONTH and LIMITED EDITION TEES so make sure to stop back and check those out.
SidneyHambsch of the Newlywed Diaries and Sarah Brinson of Acting for Dancers
Happy Wednesday Friends!
So, I’m guessing you probably noticed that I’ve been slower with posts lately. I have been busier than I had anticipated starting my company POSIE+Co (check it out). I’m back to blogging and I have some really great content coming up this rest of the month so please come back and hang with me. If you haven’t subscribed to receive a email notification when a new post is made please add your email to the box on the right and you’ll be added to the list!
I’m not sure if you all have noticed how on point Target is right now…Every time I walk into Target I start drooling over the clothes, kids clothes, home goods and makeup goodies. Here are my top 10 must-haves right now…..click the links before to check them out!
* not pictured but MORE JEAN must haves
Happy July Friends… Sorry I have been MIA! I have been traveling and working on a few new ventures. But as you all know I love my beauty budget picks (<—-shop May/June’s Picks) and I have some great ones to share with you!
Boots No7 Stay Perfect Foundation 30ml .. is a new favorite foundation. My Target store here in So Cal actually has a rep in the store on Friday and Saturdays to color match you and answer any questions. It is a medium coverage and goes on so smooth and I love that it has SPF 15 in already in it… I am pretty fair unless I have tanner on so I use Cool Ivory.
Boots Botanics Facial Oil 0.84 Fl Oz / 25 Ml (Pack of 1)“>Botanics Nourishing facial oil 100% organic with Rosehip is one of the BEST finds ever. I have super dry skin and a lot of the times moisturizers are to heavy and clog my pores. This oil is hydrates and truly locks in moisture for hours, I use right it under my foundation and it also gives my face a smooth finish. It’s infused with Rosehip oil, which is rich in omegas and essential fatty acids, and let me tell you it smells amazing!
L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer, 0.24 Fluid Ounce“>L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Primer is my go to budget primer for my eyes. I will admit I love Christian Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer, 0.33 Ounce“>Dior 3D Triple Volume lash primer and Mac False Lashes Maximizer – WHITE“>M·A·C False Lashes Maximizer. But for the price L’Oréal primer does the trick and it does it well!
L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Paints Eyeliner, Black Party, 0.03 Fluid Ounce“>Infallible Paints Liquid Eyeliner goes on so smooth, smoother than any liquid eyeliner I have ever used. And it comes in multiple vibrant shades that are really fun to play with, definitely worth the $9.99.
Hope you will try some of these, let me know if you do and love them! And remember to Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Me in the 90’s freaking out over some Dr. Martens… GOSH the 90’s were the best!
There were so many great fashion trends in the 90’s it is hard to keep track… from chokers to grunge like flannel shirts and then there were the shoes.… How amazing were the shoes! I am here to say the fabulous shoes from the 90s are back (Cue the Spice Girls music). I 100% owned and still have a few of these styles in my old closet at my parents house, it’s funny how trends always come back around. This is one trend that we’re glad to see making a comeback.
Have fun SHOPPING my summer favorites, all of them can be found at
1.Steve Madden Slinky 2.Top Shop 3.Steve Madden 4.Steve Madden Platform 5.BP Platform 6. RocketDog Copa 7. Steve Madden Gigi 8. Puma Jelly Sandel 9. Steve Madden Wedge 10.Birkenstock Arizona Birko- Flor Soft
****Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Splendid (similar): Striped Dress Splendid(Maternity 57%off): Sleeveless Tie Front
SHOES: Rebecca Minkoff Georgina Studded Gladiator Sandals
For Father’s Day Weekend I decided to take my husband over to Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial. It is considered one of the most unique memorials because it honors the deceased and living veterans. If you are visiting the San Diego area it is definitely worth a stop to honor our veterans and the view isn’t bad either!
It is so special spending Fathers Day together, we are soaking up every minute of it! Over the last few years we haven’t been together for all the holidays. Before we had Blakely I felt like I was able to brush off not spending those days together….I’ll be the first to say I knew what was to come marrying someone in the Navy. BUT spending so much time apart never gets easier, I don’t think you ever get used to it. You just make it work and put a smile on your face….I’m sure that smile will get bigger with each kiddo we have… thats my job as military wife and mom!
Kale… Blakely and I are so lucky to have you… you are extremely loving, hardworking and selfless…we love you more than you’ll ever know.
XO… Remember to Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello June! I am a huge fan of trying new products especially super affordable products and because of that my makeup collection continues to grow and grow. Today I want to share with you some of my June Beauty budget picks, they are some of my favorites!
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible This is my go to this Summer , its like lipstick and a gloss in one. L’Oreal created 14 high-impact colors that go on so smooth and it left lips super moist, I was shocked that the color stayed on for a few hours. I received this in a Instagram giveaway I won, and I liked it so much I went out and bought a few more!
- e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow, Soiree, 0.11 Ounce“>e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow, Soiree What a creamy light weight eye shadow, I was so surprised how gorgeous this color was on the lid. It has great pigment and not too much shimmer, and this pretty rusty pink color goes so well with Blue eyes.
- No 7.Match Made Bronzer in Golden Sand I will be the first to admit I am a bronzer snob. Because I am pale AF all year long and I constantly need to add some life back into my skin. It is so important to find the right formula that looks realistic and gives me that Summer glow year round. This No 7 is a great matte bronzer that really has NO orange tone, it is buildable and blends beautifully into the skin.
- Maybelline New York Volum’ Express The Falsies Push Up Drama Waterproof Mascara, Very Black 0.32 oz (Pack of 2)“>Maybelline Volum’ Express the Falsies I was quite impressed with Maybelline’s Falsies mascara, again I have been using Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara with Dior Maximizer Lash Plumper which gives me great length and volume. BUT that combo is pricey so I decided to keep the Dior plumper and add the Maybelline falsie mascara and I was surprised with the instant volume of my lashes.
Hope you all try some of these beauty budget picks out, if you do let me know what you think! And remember to Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHOES: Dr Scholl / SUNGLASSES:ATTCL ROUUND
1.I’m a hugeeee Bachelorette fan, and I am loooving Rachel this season!
2.I’m so excited for our trip to Wyoming in July, if you haven’t visited Yellowstone its a must.
3.As a Navy wife there is nothing better than hearing that your husband doesn’t have any travel for a whole month. I get him for a WHOLE month!
4. We recently joined Winc.. it’s a company that assess your wine tastes and then sends you four bottles of wine a month that they think you will enjoy. We are still feeling it out but it’s a pretty cool concept.
5. Not gonna lie I’m still pretty pumped that Target shared my photo on awesomestore.target.com. Check it out here—> AWESOME!
6. Pretty pumped that Beauty and the Beast is almost out to rent!!
7.I’m online shopping as we speak Nordstroms Half Yearly sale is happening until June 4
8.I’m currently obsessed with this bronzer it gives the perfect Summer glow even though I have NO regular glow what so ever. This mama needs a spray tan!
9. I hate to admit this but every night I eat So Delicious unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt right out of huge tub that I have to buy weekly. I sprinkle some granola on top, it is the best dessert ever!
10. I’m now on BlogLovin’ Remember to Follow my blog with Bloglovin