On episode 34, Kristen and I sat down AmyAnn Cadwell the Co-Founder of The Good Trade, a platform for the ethically-minded. If you haven’t heard of the The Good Trade you need it in your life. Their mission is to be the premier online destination for conscious women and men — providing meaningful content about the issues that matter for an inspired and intentional life. If you are looking for sustainable fashion, beauty, food, wellness, travel, and lifestyle they have it.
On this episode we chat about the inspiration behind starting The Good Trade. The risks that come when starting a business but also the best things about having a business. AmyAnn shares her advice for young women navigating life and how she personally lives as a conscious consumer. We dive into the world of fast fashion and what consumers don’t know. And of course AmyAnn joins in on our favorite segment YAY and NAY.
Favorite Good Trade Articles
- 35 Ethical & Sustainable Clothing Brands Betting Against Fast Fashion
- The Ethical Edit: 11 Stylish Boots We’re Wearing All Winter
- 5 Eastern-Inspired Skincare & Wellness Trends To Add To Your Routine
- An Introduction To Everyday Mindful Eating
- These 4 Practices Will Help You Maintain Friendships Through Life Changes