I love a good salad.
I don’t know about you but sometimes I just need a salad. With the holidays, family gatherings, and my husband always working a good salad is my GO TO dinner! And this salad is by far my favorite one I make, we eat it probably twice a month- for reals.
So here is my adapted version of this Avocado Chicken salad, I consider this a good ole’ fashion COBB SALAD but the way I like it.
Super easy to toss all together and enjoy the crunch!!!
- 1 bag or head romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 large chicken breasts* I put in a crockpot with spices 2-3 hrs then shredded
- 2 large avocados
- 1 cup corn
- 3 pieces of Turkey Low Sodium Bacon (optional), cooked & chopped
- 1 Yellow Pepper Diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs cut up
- 1 small tomato diced (optional my husband loves them)
- 1-2 Tbsp chopped Dill ( I love dill so I add 2)
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
SHOP OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN ITEMS …