Happy Friday Friends! So excited to bring you some new Mama Must Haves (check out past my last MMH’s guest post), over the past year and a half I have found some products that I absolutely love and can’t go without! I don’t know about you but when I had to register at Buy Buy baby I was so overwhelmed, I had NO clue what was good and what was necessary. So if your feeling that way hopefully this post can give you an idea of some really great products to try out!
**Don’t forget to ENTER the Mama Must Have Giveaway happening on Instagram NOW
- Sassy diaper sacks– I literally don’t go anywhere without these little guys. They really help cut the stinky diaper smell, so when your on a airplane and a blow out situation happens you want these in your bag!
- Sassy Toys– Great for development with bright colors and bold patterns. These have been some of Blakely’s favorite toys and have kept her busy while out to dinner or on a airplane!
- Babyganics products- As most of you know I am a big fan of babyganics (see my previous post). So I couldn’t do a mama must have without one of my favorites on the list. Their shampoo +body wash is so gentle and fragrance free, we have never had a “shampoo in the eye situation” at our house because it is so gentle!
- Lavender oil- Kids sleep support is something that is really important to me.**Be on the look our for a post ALL about sleep with tips from our wonderful sleep specialist, Cara of Taking Cara of babies.** As of recent I have been using lavender oil on her feet, I dilute it in a couple drops of coconut oil. You don’t have to dilute it from what Young Living’s website. It states you can apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area and that dilution is not required, but I do dilute when I put it on Blakely. I don’t sell Young Living I just buy it, but if you are interested in learning more about oils in general check out Joys_Journey on Instagram and direct message her! She is a guru on oils and can walk you through the entire process!
- Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish this is the best grip dish I have found! Once stuck down it’s not moving, only mama can get that back up! When I was registering I put down the trendy and more expensive EZPZ mat, but Blakely easily moved this tray around and it made a mess. Don’t ask me why but the Bumkins dish truly works and it is cheaper, doesn’t get much better than that!
- Birth Annoucement– So the last mama must have is truly for “mama” more than for baby. I think it’s so special to have a birth announcement for your little one that is unique and tailored to your baby. I was blessed to have my best friend Alexandra of Fleurish Letters +Design create this incredible birth announcement for my daughter. She illustrates everything by hand and it’s written in beautiful hand lettering. It’s definitely a wonderful keepsake, something that I will always treasure! Enter the giveaway for a chance to choose from the many theme announcements that are available. FIND FLEURISH LETTERS + DESIGN ON: