August already? I swear July flew by so fast and here we are again with another monthly beauty budget pick post! I have found some beauty budget gems for you, each of them are now a part of my daily makeup routine! Little Black Liner Wardrobe by Ulta
I’m super picky about eyeliners but for the price ($18.00) this kit comes with a ton of great product. In the Kit you get…
- Gel Eye Liner Pencil: for a smooth blendable line
- Glitter Liquid Liner: a bold line with sparkle to add extra glam ( don’t let the glitter scare you, it’s more shimmery than anything)
- Classic Felt Tip Liner: for drawing the finest precision line
- Paddle Felt Tip Liner: for a thicker, more dramatic line
- Smoky Eye Crayon: an easy smoky eye (amazing for the waterline )
- Cat Eye Tool: helps achieve the perfect cat eye ( if your a cat eye beginner this some getting used to and finding your way of maneuvering everything)
I have written about these before but they just came out with Mattes and Metallic. These might be my favorite mattes yet, some mattes can get really dry but this one has pretty good moisture to it. I have only tried one of the four metallic colors, it has fun coverage and is trendy vibrant look
This cheek palette has four blendable shads that bring a pop of color to your complexion, what I love about this palette is each shades are super saturated with pigment. A little bit goes a long way with this palette and it stays on for most of the day.
ELF Cosmetics St Lucia is a contouring blush & bronzing powder in one. I know that contouring seems time-consuming, or even scary but thanks to simple compacts like is one it is super easy to get that little bit of summer glow. You don’t need a lot of this bronzer just like the blush above it goes along ways. The nice part about this compact is on the days that you just want to add a flush of color and a little bit of luminosity to your face just use the blush side. I’m obsessed with this compact and is only $3.99 !!