A good workout for me includes good music! When I have a great playlist to listen to I put more effort into my workout. I realized how important music is at the gym after I had Miss B! The first couple post baby gym sessions can be discouraging, but my workout playlists made it fun and put pep in my step. So I thought I would share my current workout playlist!
Remember two things– 1. I don’t discriminate, I like all types of music 2. I am a girl of the 90′s….don’t hate!
1. SPICE GIRLS- SPICE UP YOUR LIFE
2. BECKY G- BREAK A SWEAT
3. FIFTH HARMONY- WORK FROM HOME
4. NO DOUBT- I’M JUST A GIRL
5. LIMP BIZKIT – ROLLIN’
6. BRITNEY SPEARS- STRONGER
7. OFFSPRING- COME OUT AND PLAY
8. SIA- UNSTOPPABLE
9. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE- CAN’T STOP THE FEELING
10. YELLOWCARD- ONLY ONE
Happy Working Out!